KP DIGITAL STRATEGY
GDPR data information policy
KP Digital Strategy are completely transparent about how we hold and use data. For any questions relating to GDPR, our designated DPO (Data Protection Officer) is Kelly Pierduta, Kelly can be reached by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on our contact form by visiting this page.
The information we hold on clients is for the purpose of managing their marketing campaigns.
The information we hold includes:
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• Business address (Office or home office address)
• Website logins (where supplied)
• Social media logins (where supplied)
• Domain and hosting logins (where supplied)
• Advertising account logins (where supplied)
• Analytics logins (where supplied)
During a project we will require login information for different channels we are working on for you. We will ask for this data via email or in person. We store your data in the following locations:
- Gmail – Our email system
- Hubspot – Our CRM system
- Mailchimp – Email marketing software
- Xero – Accounting software
- Jivochat – Website chat feature
- LastPass – Password storage
- ClickUp & Trello – Project management tools
Leads & contacts
We collect the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Number of years in business
- We collect data through our website contacts forms, website analytics and ads tracking.
- Lead information is shared between staff members responsible for sales, marketing, and accounting.
Data & privacy notice
We store the data you submit to us in our email marketing software so that we can send you relevant information and training to help you with your marketing.
You can remove your consent to receive this information at any time and have the right to ask for your data to be erased. We will erase records held for a individual/company including: CRM records, Campaign documents and files (Mailchimp).
If we choose to use a new piece of software that will store or process data then we will conduct an assessment of the necessity & risks and implement any measures necessary for GDPR.
KP Digital Strategy
If you have any questions or queries regarding our GDPR policy then please get in touch either by filling in our contact form or by emailing Kelly, our Data Protection Office on email@example.com
We will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.