Contact terms and conditions
With the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) businesses need to be much more transparent about the customer data they hold and how they use it. This puts the power back in your hands. Our mission has always been and still remains to be that we are completely transparent about how we use your data, which is why we want to make sure you know exactly how we gather, store and use your data for marketing purposes.
When accessing KP Digital Strategy’s website we store a cookie on your computer to track user traffic patterns in order to improve the user experience of our website. We do not personally identify you. We do not sell information to third parties.
• Offer live chat support
• Allow you to share our pages through social media networks
• See which of our pages you visit
• Enable retargeting adverts
• Allow you to share pages through Add This
• Improve our website by analysing user behaviour
• To interact with website users on external platforms and social media networks
Leads & contacts
We collect the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Number of years in business
- We collect data through our website contacts forms, website analytics and ads tracking.
- Lead information is shared between staff members responsible for sales, marketing, and accounting.
At KP Digital Strategy we use and store your data according to the GDPR and take reasonable security measures to prevent your data being accessed by unauthorised individuals. Your data will be stored on our Data Processors’ secure servers. The internet is not 100% free from security risks. While we take security very seriously, we cannot guarantee that your data is secure. Any data that is sent to us is done at the user’s own risk.