USER PERSONA IDENTIFICATION.
USERS NEEDS, WANTS
KNOWING YOUR AUDIENCE.
In order to design the best possible experience for your audience, you need to know who they are. Identifying user personas is a design tool which identifies the answers to what do they need? how will they act in the moment? Even though personas are ‘fictional’ characters, they are created on real data and research around a particular problem or focus target.
USING DATA TO INFORM STRATEGY.
- What are the goals of the project?
- How do we know when goals have been achieved?
- What are the current business KPIs?
- What are the issues preventing goals being achieved? Processes? Tech? People?
- What is the budget and timeframe for this project?
USING DATA TO INFORM DECISIONS.
- We use Google Analytics to understand behaviour patterns
- We identify technical problems using Google Search Console
- We use Google Adwords to understand the search terms that your audience use
- We take your technical headaches and put together a strategy, without the jargon that overcomes any issues preventing business growth
PLATFORMS WE USE.